Our Work 3
Mr Mrs Fielding Of North Newbald
Bathroom furniture, tiles and fully shower area installation.
Dr Gaby & Kirsty Hendow of Hull
Steve and Alison Hebron, Of Cottingham
They bought the house with a view to renewing all rooms within the home. The Bathroom Sanctuary had the pleasure of designing and installing a full new bathroom.
Mr and Mrs Holt
Full Bathroom installation using natural stone for finishes.
Customer : Anonymous
1. A natural stone wet room was required.
2. Minimalist items to create a more spacious look eg, wall hung basin unit and single glass shower screen.
3. Wet room tray with tanking kit and stainless grate to give it the extra special look.
4. A must for bathrooms a simple air vent, an item easily overlooked when doing bathrooms.
5. Underfloor heated- essential for all wet rooms.
1. To create a downstairs shower room
2. Essential to use the space correctly- small element of building works to decrease the side of the cupboard in the room which housed the boiler.
3. The use of cloakroom basin and unit to create a better walkthrough.
4. Off-white horizontal tiles 720 x 250 to give a feel of a larger room without it looking clinical.
5. A good use of coloured floor tile pulled together by the use of a coloured gloss door on cloakroom basin unit.
Kim and Mike
1.The use of natural stone as a feature wall.
2.Digital showering was a must –crosswater brand.
3.High grade modular furniture from the bauhaus range.
4.Internal cistern with flush plates and wall hung pan.
5.Underfloor heating with programmable timer for ease.
6.Last minute change on site for room around sink and wc –see original computer drawing.
7.Large 1800mm bath chosen for internal shape to suite customer plus made from Carronite for extra strength.